Zombies tap into humanity's two greatest human fears: wandering aimlessly through life among the equally forsaken masses, and fire. Run away with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
$10 for two passes to Apocalypse: A Zombie Kill Experience (a $20 value), valid on:
- Friday, May 3; choose a mission time between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4; choose a mission time between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Friday, May 17; choose a mission time between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18; choose a mission time between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Sunday, May 19; choose a mission time between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
After a safety briefing, participants load provided weapons complete missions, and clear the Boiler Room of undead visitors. Purchasers are not allowed to bring their own equipment.
By hosting haunted houses and spooky events, The Slaughterhouse has raised more than $40,000 for organizations such as the American Diabetes Association. Visitors interested in befriending the venue’s mischievous specters can embark on ghost tours, which explore the premise’s haunted depths. Alternatively, on-the-go partiers can select from a rental fleet of trailers packed with haunted-house-style frights or sound-system-equipped hearses, ideal for proving coolness to judgmental teenage vampires.