Steak is one of the only foods that comes with a really sharp knife, which makes it the perfect choice if your date is a pumpkin with no face yet. Carve into this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $54 for dinner and wine for two, redeemable Sunday-Thursday ($100 value)
- $62 for dinner and wine for two, redeemable anytime ($100 value)
- $105 for dinner and wine for four, redeemable Sunday-Thursday ($200 value)
- $120 for dinner and wine for four, redeemable anytime ($200 value)
Each person receives:
- One entree (up to a $38 value)
- One glass of wine (up to a $12 value)
The Tenderloin Room
Executive Chef James Solomon and owner Dino Karagiannis enrich each of The Tenderloin Room's charbroiled steaks—from New York strip sirloins to porterhouses—with a special blend of seasonings, taken from a secret Karagiannis family recipe. With these tender slabs as its focal point, Chef Solomon builds the rest of his menu around other choice meats such as grilled lamb and seafood including broiled tilapia.
To help wash down each juicy bite, bartender Mary—Dino's oldest daughter— keeps domestic and imported wines on hand. She uncorks selections beneath a shimmering stained glass ceiling, one of several touches that evokes an elegant atmosphere like steakhouses of old. Eleni —Dino's youngest daughter— greets you at the door, revealing chandeliers illuminating three dining rooms, shedding light on polished wood, wraparound booths, and comfy chairs that have consumed the loose change of stars such as Frank Sinatra and George Clooney.