Golf-club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with this Groupon.
$22.95 for a golf package (up to a $50.85 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for one with cart rental (up to a $34.95 value)
- Choice of breakfast or lunch from a select menu (up to an $8.95 value)
- Choice of two domestic draft beers or two fountain drinks (up to a $5.95 value)
The Tides Golf Club
Snaking alongside the Boca Ciega Bay, The Tides Golf Club's 18-hole course confronts golfers with oceanfront breezes that are both relaxing and a challenge to tee shots on tree-lined fairways. Waterways come into play on 12 holes and figure more prominently on the back nine, where a pond imperils errant golf balls on every single track. Tidwarf grass adorns the course's elevated greens, which provide a true surface for golfers to roll their putts or roll their toy-sized golf carts.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,329 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 70.6 from the tips
- Slope rating of 123 from the tips
- Three tee options
- See the scorecard
11832 66th Ave
Seminole, Florida 33772