Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $90 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental and range balls (a $180 value)
- $180 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental and range balls (a $360 value)
Guests get full access to the clubhouse and the Trails Grill. Tee times can be set up to five days in advance.
The Trails Golf Club
Since 1978, players have dodged trees and chased flagsticks across the 6,602 yards that make up the 18-hole championship course at The Trails Golf Club. With just two par 5s total and two par 3s longer than 200 yards, birdie opportunities are scarce, but the course often yields to a smart strategy and threats to pour salt in a divot. Three sets of tees make the course enjoyable for all players, ranging from weekend warriors up to the extremely skilled entrants in both the Men’s and Women’s State Amateur tournaments held at the course. Instruction from PGA and LPGA professionals is also available to help any player strive for champion status.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-70 course
- Total length of 6,602 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole