Ben Hogan called the pitching wedge the equalizer for its ability to rescue players from difficult lies and because he used it to enforce democracy. Add character to your clubs with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for three 45-minute golf swing lessons for one ($195 value)
- $89 for three 45-minute golf swing lessons for two ($390 value)
- $119 for a playing-lesson package ($435 value)
- Three 45-minute golf lessons
- Three 30-minute short-game lessons
- One nine-hole playing lesson
The Triangle Golf School
Kenrick Smith and his team of golf instructors are driven by one central goal in their eight-week lesson package: turn beginners into lifetime golfers. Kenrick’s academy, The Triangle Golf School, provides a curriculum that focuses on building a fundamentally sound swing and a teaching environment that is fun, constructive, and does not force students to forage for their own bounty of wild golf balls. Though primarily geared toward junior golfers, the school offers lessons and clinics to clubbers of all ages and abilities. The Triangle School’s indoor facility fosters year-round practice, allowing players to hone their swings without fearing rain or dust storms created by rebellious sand traps.
84% of 68 customers recommend
“Good instructor and instruction”
“Great teacher ”
“great job with my son”