The call of the wild is like a call from an elderly grandparent: though you can't quite make out what's being said, you feel better about yourself when you answer. Pick up nature's phone with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $120 for a six-hour fun day pan-fishing trip for one (a $240 value)
- $150 for a six-hour fun day pan-fishing trip for two (a $300 value)
- $165 for a six-hour passive bass fishing trip for two (a $330 value)
- $195 for a six-hour the angler fishing trip for two (a $390 value)
- $135 for a four-hour nature cruise with snacks and drinks for five (a $275 value)
- $150 for four hours of boating, swimming, and tubing for five (a $300 value)
Fishing trips run from 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Click here for more information.
The Villages Fishing Guide
The Villages Fishing Guide is captained by Darrell Brantley, a seasoned local fishing captain and angler. Darrell cruises his boat across lush local waters, guiding clients of all ages and experience levels on their hunt for bass, crappie, and catfish. Darrell demonstrates proper equipment handling and provides groups with fishing techniques and tips.