Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this Groupon.
Choose From Six Options
- $8 for tickets for two to Adam Blessing Duo show on May 2 ($15 value)
- $8 for tickets for two to Sherri Mullen Trio show on May 9 ($15 value)
- $8 for tickets for two to Jazz Me Band show on May 16 ($15 value)
- $8 for tickets for two to Kelly Brothers Trio show on May 23 ($15 value)
- $8 for tickets for two to Don Johnson Trio 3D show on May 30 ($15 value)
- $39 for a season pass for two to the the Decked Out Live Entertainment music series ($75 value)
Enjoy locally made wine or beer while watching The Decked Out Live Entertainment music series, which takes place at The Vineyard at Hershey every Friday through September 26. Most shows start at 7 p.m., but check the listings before attending. Click here for a full listing of shows throughout the summer.
The Vineyard at Hershey
The idyllic surroundings of The Vineyard at Hershey include acres of rolling vineyards and a natural, spring-fed pond. Inside a rustic farmhouse, guided tours take an in-depth look into the winemaking process, and end with tastings of small-batch Pennsylvania wines. Walk across the lawn to find the brewery, where brewmasters pour nearly 20 beers ranging from crisp hefeweizens to hop-heavy IPAs, with different brews crafted at different times of the year. Throughout the year, the Vineyard hosts events such as wine and beer release parties and concerts, including the summertime Decked-Out Live! Entertainment Series.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great music, great beer and wine and we all had a blast!!”
“Bring some munchies and friends for a great evening of music and great brews or wine.”
“food was good but bring some snacks that go good with wine, like cheese and crackers”
598 Schoolhouse Road
Middletown, Pennsylvania 17057