Food and wine pairings allow people to diversify their palates in one day, a feat previously attainable only by cramming five frozen dinners and a variety pack of juice boxes into a blender. Savor expanding horizons with this Groupon.
$89 for a Dinner for Two and Two Bottles of Wine ($200 Value)
- Two glasses of wine per person
- Live music
- Gourmet cheese and crackers
- Hot hors d’oeuvres
- Dinner from Justin’s Ristorante, which includes salad, fresh-baked bread, chicken francese, eggplant rollatini, penne alla vodka, and housemade meatballs
- 45-minute interactive presentation on the history of wine with tastings
- Two bottles of wine to take home
The WineMakers Cellar
Whether culled from California's Napa Valley region in the fall or from Chile and Argentina in the spring, every bundle of red and white grapes winds up beneath a patron's stomping feet. Eight months later—after a pressing session and half-hour racking—each red, white, or rosé batch makes the transition from barrel to bottle. Clients then fill, cork, seal, and adorn the bottle with their own label before gently kissing it to remove any curses. For visitors more eager to imbibe wine than concoct it, The WineMakers Cellar accommodates guests with dinners and wine and cheese pairings in its bistro. Handcrafted wine continues to flow at cooking demonstrations, courses, and private parties held within the facility.