Creating a masterwork of art can be like wandering through a maze: after a lengthy period of reflection and contemplation, you'll still probably starve. Appreciate the figurative risks and transcendent joys of artistic creativity with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $11 for a 2.5-hour teen painting class for one ($20 value)
- $19 for a 2.5-hour teen painting class for two ($40 value)
- $19 for a 2.5-hour BYOB painting class for one ($40 value)
- $35 for a 2.5-hour BYOB painting class for two ($80 value)
- Click here to view the class schedule.
The Woods Art Studio & Classes
Certified art teacher LeAnne Iverson grew up in Santa Barbara, but left home to experience New York's art scene. After a 25-year stint in the city, she returned to California to share her passion for art with a hometown crowd. She welcomes students to her sunlit, outdoor studio, where lush plants surround clusters of tables, stools, and throw rugs. In this comfy setting, LeAnne instructs students who range in age from teenagers to senior citizens. Her class schedule features a variety of mediums, including acrylic paints and Photoshop techniques. Whereas the former presents an opportunity to learn traditional painting skills, the latter makes it possible to touch up any awkward photos by adding Beyoncé.