The body does a fairly good job of keeping itself clean, but sometimes it needs a little boost from a machine, such as an electric toothbrush or an eyeball polisher. Help your health with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$37 for an ionic foot bath and body vibration package (an $85 total value)
- One 40-minute detoxifying ionic foot bath (a $35 value)
- Five 10-minute whole-body vibration sessions (a $50 value)
$37 for three 40-minute detoxifying ionic foot baths (a $75 total value)
$149 for a 30-day wellness package (a $450 total value)
- Weekly 50-minute health-coaching sessions for one month (a $300 value)
- Four 40-minute detoxifying ionic foot baths (an $80 value)
- Eight 10-minute whole-body vibration sessions (a $40 value)
- Tank of alkaline ionized water, valid for 30 days of refills (a $30 value)
Ionic foot baths can help detoxify the body as negatively-charged water draws positively-charged toxins from the body. Whole-body vibration sessions begin by stimulating receptors in the Achilles tendon and can help improve flexibility and balance.
Hydration, health, and alternate living are the three philosophical pillars that guide Thirst PDX. Though it may seem simlpe, water is at the foundation of many of the treatments at the center. Ionic foot baths help coax toxins from the body, Kangen water helps clients hydrate sans impurities, and water workshops help educate clients on the best way remove or reduce chemicals from diets and household products. Infrared saunas and health coaching also provide wellness-boosting effects, especially once the feet are coached to walk away from pizza.
12625 Southwest Broadway Street
Beaverton, Oregon 97005