Like the framework of a mighty skyscraper, the core helps humans hold up the weight of the sky. Stay firm against the firmament with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
At the South Randolph Ave. location:
- $45 for 5 group Mat classes (a $125 value)
- $89 for 10 group Mat classes (a $195 value)
- $95 for 5 group Reformer classes (a $215 value)
- $185 for 10 group Reformer classes (a $385 value)
Mat classes use only body weight and gravity as resistance, and Reformer classes take advantage of various machines to create low-impact stretches.
At the North Adams St. location:
- $55 for 5 group TRX classes (a $125 value)
- $99 for 10 group TRX classes (a $195 value)
- $105 for 5 group CoreAlign classes (a $215 value)
- $199 for 10 group CoreAlign classes (a $385 value)
TRX classes challenge fit-seekers with specialized suspension training. CoreAlign classes focus on improving balance and posture with a system that encourages deep stretching and controlled aerobic exercises.
My Thrive Pilates
Following the principles of Rael Isacowitcz’s Block System, the instructors at My Thrive Pilates design group Pilates workouts that build long, lean, and toned bodies regardless of experience. Instructors start new students slowly and show them how to master core skills before moving on the center’s more advanced classes. Introductory mat classes develop central tenets of spinal alignment and ribcage-breathing techniques, and Reformer classes help isolate and sculpt stronger muscles using precise motions on the Reformer apparatus. Students can also take advantage of the center’s eight-week bridal program and build a rock hard core that can be used to break ice cubes for a perfectly chilled wedding toast.