Communal dining is easy when the food is already divided, like a presliced pizza or a turkey that has already been through a protracted custody battle. Split and share with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $39.99 total value)
- One small greek salad (a $4.99 value)
- One large specialty pizza or large two-topping pizza (up to a $21 value)
- Two craft beers or glasses of wine (up to a $7 value each)
$29 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $59 total value)
- One large greek salad (a $7.50 value)
- One large specialty pizza or large three-topping pizza (up to a $23.50 value)
- Four craft beers or glasses of wine (up to a $7 value each)
The menu’s wood-fired specialty pizzas include the Greco with spinach, feta, and pesto, the Flambé with béchamel sauce, potato, and bacon, and the Merguez with sausage and fresh fennel.
Helmed by Peter and Bree Wilke, Time Market stocks aisles of snacks, cold drinks, and preserves and satisfies sit-down patrons with sandwiches served on house-baked artisan breads and pizzas made with organic and local ingredients. Seated on the market’s renovated outdoor patio, diners split specialty pizzas made with hand-tossed dough and fresh mozzarella cheese and cooked on a stone beside a pecan wood fire. Dine-in and carryout patrons alike enjoy a diverse selection of craft beers and hard-to-find wines along with bread, baguettes, baked goods so local they can give directions to anywhere in town.