Communal dining is easy when the food is already divided, like a presliced pizza or a turkey that has already been through a protracted custody battle. Split and share with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $39.99 total value)
- One small greek salad (a $4.99 value)
- One large specialty pizza or large two-topping pizza (up to a $21 value)
- Two craft beers or glasses of wine (up to a $7 value each)<p>
$29 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $59 total value)
- One large greek salad (a $7.50 value)
- One large specialty pizza or large three-topping pizza (up to a $23.50 value)
- Four craft beers or glasses of wine (up to a $7 value each)<p>
The menu’s wood-fired specialty pizzas include the Greco with spinach, feta, and pesto; the Flambé with béchamel sauce, potato, and bacon; and the Merguez with sausage and fresh fennel.<p>
Helmed by Peter and Bree Wilke, Time Market stocks aisles of snacks, cold drinks, and preserves and satisfies sit-down patrons with sandwiches served on house-baked artisan breads and pizzas made with organic and local ingredients. Seated on the market’s renovated outdoor patio, diners split specialty pizzas made with hand-tossed dough and fresh mozzarella cheese and cooked on a stone beside a pecan wood fire. Dine-in and carryout patrons alike enjoy a diverse selection of craft beers and hard-to-find wines along with bread, baguettes, baked goods so local they can give directions to anywhere in town.
98% of 378 customers recommend
“love this place :)”
“Beautiful place, very comfortable and great staff! ”
“Pizza is Yummy!! Good beer selection, too!”