Wine is made from grapes that have been mashed and left to age, which is why the poets have dubbed it "the hamburger of beverages." Live a refined life with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $37 for a charcuterie meal with drinks for two (up to a $75 value)
- $74 for a charcuterie meal with drinks for four (up to a $150 value)
Each dinner includes the following per pair of diners:
- Charcuterie plate with choice of three meats and cheese (a $19 value each)
- One dozen oysters (a $30 value)
- Two glasses of wine or champagne (up to a $26 value)
Load up a charcuterie plate with three savory selections such as Tolani mozzarella, aged gouda, prosciutto, and mortadella. See the full menu.
Tolani Wine Restaurant
Tolani Wine Restaurant marries fine wines and an eclectic menu in an upscale lounge and dining room. Candlelight filters through crimson glasses and bottles in the upstairs lounge, where pours pair with charcuterie and cheese. A crystal chandelier hangs above a flight of stairs that leads to the stone-wrought dining room, its walls lined with a bottle-filled cellar and brick walls. The restaurant's menu of small and medium plates features upscale interpretations of a wide variety of dishes from around the globe, served indoors or on the outdoor patio, guarded on all sides by stone and several for-hire sorcerers.