Convenience spurred the invention of the sandwich, so that you could eat on the go, and the pizza, so that you could wheel chunks of sausage from town to town. Transport your palate with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to an $80.85 total value)
- $40 for dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to an $80.85 total value)
- $85 for a dinner for four with one bottle of wine (a $32 value), valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $193.70 total value)
- $90 for a dinner for four with one bottle of wine (a $32 value), valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $193.70 total value)
Dinner includes the following per pair of diners:
- One appetizer (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $32.95 value each)
Groups of two or four start with an appetizer such as ricotta-stuffed eggplant ($9.95) or grilled portobello mushrooms with fresh mozzarella ($9.95) before diving into entrees such as almond-crusted chilean sea bass ($32.95), housemade chicken ravioli with meat sauce ($17.95), or french veal served with a tricolor salad ($28.95). Click here for the full menu.
What some people are buzzing about:
Excellent authentic Italian cuisine with superb service in a family atmosphere.Will A., Yelp, 1/9/13
90% of 364 customers recommend
“Excellent service,great food. ”
“Very good food”
“Staff was wonderful! Food was delicious! Great portions!”
356 Kimball Ave.
Yonkers, New York 10704Get Directions