Choose from Three Options
$15 for a pizza dinner (up to a $31.26 total value)
- One 18-inch pizza with up to two toppings (up to a $19.97 value)
- One triple order of any Topperstix (up to an $11.29 value)
$17 for two 14-inch house pizzas (up to a $36.98 value)
$50 for a party package (up to a $104.07 total value)
- One 18-inch house pizza (up to a $23.99 value)
- Two 18-inch two-topping pizzas (up to a $19.97 value each)
- Two triple orders of any Topperstix (up to an $11.29 value each)
- 20 wings (up to an $11.78 value)
- Two 2-liter bottles of soda (a $2.89 value each)
See the full menu.
While working at a national pizza chain, Scott Gittrich looked at the palette of ingredients around him and wondered why pizza seemed so limited. Then in 1991 he got his chance to experiment. He opened the first Toppers Pizza, combining a fun, party-fueling atmosphere with edible concoctions that topped housemade dough with unexpected delicacies such as mac ‘n' cheese and a deconstructed gyro. More than 19 house specialty pies make use of freshly kneaded dough, transporting classic recipes and unheard-of combinations to get people excited about pizza again. And the people respond, enjoying the treats as much as Scott himself, who once went 60 days eating at least one meal a day from Toppers.
Today Toppers Pizza stretches across the country, peppering the Midwest and reaching to the East Coast. Along with pizzas, the cooks oven-toast their grinder sandwiches, which are built on artisanal french bread and stuffed with ingredients such as chipotle chicken and italian sausage. Signature Topperstix—breadsticks adorned with cheese, garlic butter, and toppings such as bacon and pepperoni—accompany pizza orders, silencing rumbling bellies until the early morning.