Sports played with spheres are easier to master than rectangular sports, such as Rubik's cubing and throwing bricks into windows. Circle fun with today's Groupon to a Toronto Raptors basketball game at the Air Canada Centre. Two seating options and four games are available, and each Groupon includes a Raptors T-shirt (a $25 value). Choose between two seating options:
- For $42, you get a balcony ticket and a Raptors t-shirt (an $83.75 total value).
- For $59, you get a red zone lower bowl ticket and a Raptors t-shirt (a $118.75 total value).
Choose from four games:
- Against the Washington Wizards on Friday, March 18 at 7:00 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday, March 30 at 7:00 p.m.
- Against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday, April 6 at 7:00 p.m.
- Against the New Jersey Nets on Sunday April 10 at 6:00 p.m.
The Toronto Raptors aim to drive the field goal percentage of their opponents straight into extinction during the 2010–2011 NBA season. Witness dizzying dribbles and the soothing chirping of majestic yet elusive sneakers with a ticket in either the red zone lower bowl or the balcony of the Air Canada Centre. This year, the Raptors are led by second-year shooting guard DeMar DeRozan and former number one overall draft pick Andrea Bargnani, who lead the squad as they storm the court, exile the towel boys, and claim sovereignty over the sweat-soaked lands.
Ticket value based on a single ticket purchased on Ticketmaster, inclusive of convenience charge and order processing fee.
- First time in the Air Canada Centre and it was awesome... Great facilities, will come back again soon. – Blkmamba, Ticketmaster