A delicious meal leaves you feeling satisfied, like finishing a jigsaw puzzle or making a cool new jigsaw puzzle out of your parents' wedding album. Fill the empty place with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$55 for an Italian meal for two (up to a $123 total value)
- One antipasto (up to an $18 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $36 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $13 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)
$110 for an Italian meal for four (up to a $246 total value)
- Two antipastos (up to an $18 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $36 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $13 value each)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $40 value) The menu features appetizers such as tuna carpaccio and entrees such as penne pomodoro, pollo al mattone, and pizza toscana. Dessert selections include tiramisu and a ricotta parfait.
When designing Toscana Greenwich, owner Paul W. Ardaji was meticulous in recreating the spirit of renaissance Florence. The walls are decked with vibrant paintings depicting the landmark era’s culture, and food is cooked in a wood-burning oven. Voted the Best Italian Restaurant of Greenwich 2012 by The Best of Fairfield County Living, the menu brims with Tuscan specialties and house originals alike, such as the house pizza topped with crème fraîche, smoked salmon, Italian caviar, and jalapeño. High-backed booths or elegantly appointed tables set the stage for dining on these delectables, and a vibrant ring of glowing red wine bottles-turned-light fixtures hang above the front of the restaurant to contrast the classic yellow light emanating from the dining area’s sconces and rustic saucer-like fixtures.
has the darkly lighted look of an old-time Italian restaurant, with an inviting display of fresh ingredientsPatricia Brooks, The New York Times, 8/12/11
Menu is terrific and I keep going back and trying new items and have never found something I don't really enjoy eating here.Reviewer, OpenTable, 2/21/13
33 Lewis Street,Greenwich
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830Get Directions