A spa can be a refuge from the chaos of a busy life or from the chaos of a city slowly being overtaken by hyperintelligent children. Escape the madness with this Groupon.
$199 for a Spa Day for One (Up to $415 Total Value)
- 80-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage (up to a $170 value)
- 80-minute organic custom skin facial or European deep-pore-cleansing facial (up to a $180 value)
- Hand and foot pomegranate scrub performed during the facial (a $50 value)
- Bellini champagne cocktail (a $15 value)
- Three hours of complimentary valet parking at the hotel
- Complimentary access to spa amenities, including the steam room, the infrared sauna, and the whirlpool
- $30 gift card good toward any spa or salon services during your next visit
Tova Day Spa
Tova Yaron brings 40 years of international skincare training to her full-service health and wellness spas. Tova has spent her time perfecting her skills in the beauty industry before opening Tova Day Spa in early 2000. Less than a decade later, she established a second location in The Fairmont Hotel, where her team pampers clients from all walks of life—including locals, tourists, and celebrities such as Jon Lovitz, Carrie Fisher, and Jay Mohr.
From within the tranquil spa, aestheticians keep skin radiant by employing 11 types of facials along with a roster of skin enhancements—from an exfoliating peel to wrinkle-reducing LED light therapy. Antioxidant-rich ingredients such as green tea and Dead Sea mineral mud draw out toxins during body wraps, and a complimentary scalp massage squashes tension and errant thought bubbles. The staff also tends to nails and coifs, and combines many treatments for full-day spa experiences. Between sessions, guests can make use of the spa's luxurious facilities, which include men and women's locker rooms, relaxation lounge, heated whirlpools, steam rooms, and sauna.
Enjoyed my facial. Johanna is very good at what she does and my skin looked amazing at the end.Lisa M., 3/12/12
I have to say the massage really helped me. After a long nights rest I was back on my feet again the next day.Jeff S., 10/16/11
Fairmont Hotel: San Jose
170 S Market St.
San Jose, California 95113