Human taste buds go into hibernation if they get bored, much like bears who don’t have Xbox. Stimulate your senses with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$59 for a meal for two (up to a $124 total value)
- One appetizer from the Tidbits and Pupus section of the menu (up to a $16 value) and any two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- One dessert sampler (a $14 value) and any two drinks including tikinis, mai tais, beer, or wine (up to a $15 value each)<p>
$114 for a meal for four (up to a $248 total value)
- Two appetizers from the Tidbits and Pupus section of the menu (up to a $16 value) and any four entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Two dessert samplers (a $14 value) and any four drinks including tikinis, mai tais, beer, or wine (up to a $15 value each)<p>
$25 for $50 worth of Polynesian and Chinese cuisine.
- The dinner menu includes appetizers like coconut prawns ($15) and entrees such as seared Hawaiian tuna with ponzu mustard dressing ($26). The wood fired oven menu boasts selections like wasabi crusted filet mignon, with wasabi mash, and smoked asian vegetables ($30). Finish the meal with a choice selection from the dessert] menu.
- Check out the full bar menu featuring house specialties like the guava mai tai flavored with light and dark rum and guava juice ($10).<p>
Founded in 1936, Trader Vic's restaurants have been serving up tiki-style drinks for decades—they even claim to have invented the mai tai in 1944. Inside the Trader Vic's at LA Live, lush decorations whisk guests to an island retreat—carved tikis, stools trimmed in bamboo, and plush booths upholstered in green fan out beneath hanging canoes and other Polynesian-influenced decor. As eyes drink it all in, chefs immerse taste buds in a menu that fuses Hawaiian, Chinese, and other exotic flavors. They stir-fry char siu pork, sear Hawaiian tuna in a pink-peppercorn-sesame crust, and braise mu shu pulled duck with hoisin sauce. The restaurant also serves more than 90 tiki cocktails.
The restaurant has a welcoming feel and you're quickly taken away to the islands as you look around the surrounding decor.Hannah G., Yelp, 7/6/12
85% of 710 customers
“GREAT FOOD, SERVICE AND BEST MAI TAI"S”
“Thanks for the great dining experience, my family and I always have a great time dining at Trader Vic's.”
“Great fusion food and good amount for the price!”
Downtown Los Angeles
800 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90015Get Directions