Chiropractors view bodies as a whole, unlike the person who works the torso station at the doll factory. Keep your parts in working order with this Groupon.
$55 for a chiropractic package (a $558 value)
- Consultation and chiropractic exam (a $206 value)
- Computerized posture analysis (a $75 value)
- Computerized foot-scan analysis (a $63 value)
- Body-fat analysis (an $83 value)
- Myofascial-release massage (a $63 value)
- Adjustment (a $68 value)<p>
Although the staff at Tri-Chiropractic has been treating pain for decades, they still don't rely on the human eye for diagnosis. Instead, they rely on a digital analysis to accurately detect structural problems within .0023 mm. Using that data, the staff can suggest a course of action that may include an adjustment, massage, or spinal reconstruction.
155 N Ely St.
Kennewick, WA 99336