“Losing weight” and “feeling great” have rhymed ever since Congress ordered them to, with the Make Life More Perfect Act of 1927. Everything fits with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a four-week detox diet program with a one-month fitness membership and unlimited classes (a $139 value)
- $69 for a four-week detox diet program with a three-month fitness membership and unlimited classes (a $269 value)<p>
The diet program includes:
- Pre- and post-body fat testing
- Weekly nutritional sessions
- Follow-up and testing after eight weeks<p>
Groupon users also can purchase three 30-minute personal-training sessions at 20% off.<p>
At Trim Up, a gym run for and by women, trainees exercise independently on meticulously cleaned machinery or bask in the communal vibes of workout classes in disciplines such as yoga, Pilates, and Zumba. The gym’s whole-body vibration plates stimulate rarely used fast-twitch muscle fibers, working 98%–100% of muscles up to 3,000 times per minute, a feat usually only achievable when measured in dog minutes. The center’s detox diet retrains stomachs to crave healthy foods by sifting out late-onset allergens. Members can also enjoy discounted onsite sunless spray tans, which bronze skin to a choice of three shades with Mystic Tan’s MyMyst System.