Like a gentle dragon or the earth itself, a falafel's rough exterior belies its inner warmth. Crunch through outer shells with this Groupon.
Choose From Four Options
- $15 for $30 off your dinner bill Monday through Thursday
- $15 for three vouchers (a $30 value); each voucher is good for $10 off your lunch bill Monday through Thursday
- $15 for $30 off your dinner bill Friday or Saturday
- $15 for three vouchers (a $30 value); each voucher is good for $10 off your lunch bill Friday or Saturday
You can order anything on the Bethlehem menu or the Emmaus menu. Lunch is served from 12-3 p.m. at the Bethlehem location, and from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Emmaus location. All entrees come with a Mediterranean salad, basmati rice, hummus, and pita chips. The Emmaus location also serves flavored lattes and other specialty drinks ($3.50–$4.50).
Want a Suggestion?
- Appetizer—stuffed grape leaves ($4.99–$5.99)
- Entrees—steak basmati ($13.99) and fattoush salad with chicken ($9.49–$9.99)
Total Bill: $27.97–$29.47 for two people at dinner
True Blue Mediterranean Café
True Blue Mediterranean Café brings fresh Mediterranean food to a pair of Lehigh Valley locations—one in Bethlehem set amongst historic buildings, and another in Emmaus with a seasonal outdoor patio. At both, diners can fuel up with protein-packed bites of lamb kabob, or a steak gyro loaded with marinated hunks of steak and Mediterranean pickles. They can also crunch into meat-free dishes, such as the vegetarian sampler, which features hummus, babaganoush, and grape leaves served alongside warm pita bread.