New activities give you something to talk about at parties instead of demonstrating, once again, how many deviled eggs can fit in your mouth. See what else you can accomplish with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a 10-class pass, including initiation fee and uniform (a $324 total value)
- $30 for a 16-class pass, including initiation fee, uniform, test, and graduation belt (a $533 total value)<p>
Choose from one of the following 19 locations:
* ATA Karate Family Center – Acworth
* ATA Karate Family Center – Kennesaw
* ATA Martial Arts & KFK – Woodstock * Canton ATA Martial Arts * Cumming ATA Karate Atlanta
* Droege’s ATA Martial Arts – Marietta * Dunwoody K4K Family Center * Freehome ATA Black Belt Academy – Canton * Karate Atlanta – Dacula Road * Karate Atlanta – Braselton Highway * Karate Atlanta – State Bridge Road * Karate Atlanta – Highway 9 * Karate Atlanta – Alpharetta * Karate Atlanta Family Center – Peachtree City * Karate for Kids – Roswell * Marietta Karate Atlanta * Mende’s ATA Karate Inc. – Cumming * Sul’s Karate for Kids – Alpharetta * Suwanee Karate for Kids<p>
After beginning martial arts in 1980, two karate students earned seventh-degree black belts and eventually went on to become masters and open their own schools. They wanted to share their love of karate and other martial arts with even more people, so in 2011, they created Go2Karate.com. Go2Karate is a website that connects people around the world with martial arts schools in their communities. It also helps users learn about the various styles of martial arts—teaching them the differences between karate, Brazilian jujitsu, capoeira, and mixed martial arts, for instance—as well as helps them find a class based on their individual goals.
On the easy-to-use website, parents can find a karate school to successfully teach their child self-confidence and respect. Kids' karate classes acquaint students with others their own age, and also build skills that help them deal with schoolyard bullies. For women, karate and other martial arts do double duty as a fun and confidence-building fitness regime while also equipping them with essential self-defense moves. Karate and martial-arts classes for men help them not only hone fighting technique, but also reduce stress and drop pounds while chiseling stronger bodies. Users simply enter their location information and the style of martial arts they're interested in, and the website shows them a bounty of schools conveniently located nearby, many with a class schedule and news about recent events.