According to Emily Post, napkins may only be used to cover laps, clean up spills, or signal the waiter via semaphore that your table has hit an iceberg. Master restaurant etiquette with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 worth of northern Italian cuisine and drinks on Sunday–Thursday
- $16 for $30 worth of northern Italian cuisine and drinks on any day
- $30 for $60 worth of northern Italian cuisine and drinks on Sunday–Thursday
- $32 for $60 worth of northern Italian cuisine and drinks on any day
- Click to view the lunch and dinner menus and the wine list.
Tuscany Italian Restaurant
Tuscany Italian Restaurant’s epicures build gourmet meals from northern Italian recipes. Garlic and olive oil flavor homemade gnocchi and imported tortellini, and a white wine, lemon, and butter sauce smothers sautéed chicken and veal cutlets. Brimming with green spinach, red marinara sauce, and creamy white ricotta, ziti florentine sculpts abstract Italian flags on forks and plates. Instead of decorating pizzas with snazzy bow ties, diners can add edible accouterments such as fennel sausage, caramelized onions, and prosciutto di parma. The restaurant also caters events for up to 500 people, delivering trays of eggplant lasagna and chicken-caesar wraps to parties, meetings, and space capsules bobbing in the Gulf of Mexico.
92% of 2,373 customers recommend
“very fresh and good portions, prices on lunch menu are good ”
“Excellent service and very good food, plus a decent view.”
“Found it to be a great place to eat, great food!”
Tuscany Italian Restaurant Woodstock
1428 Towne Lake Pkwy
Woodstock, GA 30189