Since its invention, ice skating has brought us countless thrilling hockey games, scores of inspiring figure-skating routines, and one unforgettable NBA season. Be like Darryl Dawkins in the ‘82-‘83 season with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for an ice-skating package for two (up to a $24 value)
- $24 for the above package for four (up to a $48 value)
- $36 for the above package for six (up to a $72 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Ice-skating admission (up to a $5 value per person)
- Skate rental (a $5 value per person)
- Hot chocolate, hot apple cider, or coffee (a $2 value per person)<p>
The Frozen Fairway skating rink is open Friday–Sunday, 10 a.m.–8 p.m., and Twin Lakes Country Club members and junior golf members skate for free.
Twin Lakes Country Club
Owned and operated by the Cantwell family since 1982, Twin Lakes Country Club boasts an 18-hole golf course with five par 5s, six par 3s and seven par 4s. Their golf program includes private lessons as well as the Twin Lakes Junior Golf Academy, a seven-week program led by a PGA professional and three assistants. After long days on the course, golfers can relax in the Club House—formerly known as Red Barn Restaurant—for a prime-rib dinner or their all-you-can-eat fish fry.
“We had great time ice skating! Family friendly environment and a great winter activity! So glad that we went!!”
“Fun day, thanks for bringing me something to do with kids that is local to me!”
1230 Legion Dr.
Twin Lakes, Wisconsin 53181