It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for 18 holes of golf for two with one rented cart and two buckets of range balls (a $148 value)
- $139 for 18 holes of golf for four with two rented carts and four buckets of range balls (a $296 value)
Golfers warm up at the driving range with a bucket of balls for each person before taking to the elevated tees of an 18-hole course whose fairways wend through scenic mountainous terrain.
Twin lakes Golf Course's rates vary throughout the day and week.
Twin Lakes Golf Course
Only 15 minutes from Penticon, BC, Twin Lakes Golf Course stretches out over 285 acres of valley terrain, nestled among mountain slopes thick with deciduous trees such as firs and pines. The 18-hole, par 72 course takes advantage of its scenic surroundings by challenging golfers with elevated tees, which players summit with the help of shoes equipped with either cleats or spider feet. A long, treacherous sand trap lurks along hole 16’s left side, earning it recognition as the course’s second most difficult hole—just on the heels of hole seven, whose own sand trap and narrowed fairway make it the most challenging on the course. Players warm up at a driving range with six hitting stations or the chipping and putting practice areas before swinging through the course.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,867 yards from the farthest set of tees
- Course 71.9 rating of from the farthest set of tees
- Slope rating of 125 from the farthest set of tees