Getting away from the city reminds you what America was like before President Taft followed through on his promises of “a skyscraper on every square mile” and “no more trees looking spooky at night.” Reunite with Mother Nature with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $125 for a snowshoe adventure package for two (a $340 total value)
- $215 for a snowshoe adventure package for four (a $680 total value)
- $285 for a snowshoe adventure package for six (a $1,020 total value)<p>
Per person, each package includes:
- One-night stay in The Outpost (a $50 value)
- Guided nature tour, available only on Saturdays and Sundays (a $50 value)
- Snowshoe rental for two days, which includes hot chocolate and a map for exploring the Dead River’s trails or Moxie Falls, a 92-foot waterfall often covered in snow and ice (a $35 value/day)<p>
Whether cruising along the lower portion of the Kennebec River or crashing through the Class V rapids of the Penobscot River, the guides at U.S. Rafting treat groups to the varied outdoor adventures of Maine's untapped wilderness. Along with the whitewater odysseys, explorers can hike to the majestic 90-foot Moxie Falls, trade baseball cards with black bears on the Appalachian Trail, and paddle canoes on Indian Pond—a lake that's home to deer, moose, and several species of fish including bass and salmon. U.S. Rafting's wooden lodge, The Outpost accommodates up to 20 visitors a night, keeping them warm before they strap on snowshoes for winter treks along the woods' cotton-covered trails.
100% of 143 customers
“The Best time ever- US Rafting is AWESOME... would go back in a heartbeat and have already spread the word to others so they can experience it too!”
“Great trip, great guide (John)!”
2981 US Route 201
West Forks, Maine 04985Get Directions