Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with this Groupon.
$99 for a Learn-to-Code Bundle ($724 Value)
Udemy's Learn to Code 2013 bundle includes 10 different courses that cover elements of computer and web programming in the modern world.
- 9.5-hour Web Design from the Ground Up by Steven Taylor
- 5-hour AJAX Development by Mark Lassoff
- 8-hour HTML and CSS for Beginners! by Mark Lassoff
- 7-hour Learn Python, it's CAKE (Beginners) by Jason Elbourne
- 6.5-hour Learning MySQL5 - An Easy Way to Master MySQL by Infinite Skills
- 5.5-hour PHP Punch in the Face by Orlando FL Jesse Boyer
- 4.5-hour Ruby Programming for Beginners by Huw Collingbourne
- 1.5-hour Creating Responsive Web Design by Chris Converse
- 7-hour Coding for Entrepreneurs by Justin Mitchel
Udemy eliminates the barrier of entry to higher-level learning with online courses taught by experts from around the world. Award-winning authors, educators from institutions such as Harvard, and successful entrepreneurs host popular classes for students of all ages to revitalize their career or get a jump-start on new learning. Classes range from exploring product development with Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer, iPhone app design, Microsoft Excel 2010 beginner/intermediate or advanced training, and principles of web development. Thanks to the online format, students learn at their own pace and take breaks to go to work or feed their computer.