All the coolest people from history have ridden horses: knights, cowboys, the top portions of centaurs. Relive history with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $150 for VIP pavilion admission for two adults and up to four children (a $300 value)
- $110 for VIP pavilion admission for two adults (a $225 value)
- $60 for VIP pavilion admission for one adult (a $125 value)
- $10 for VIP pavilion admission for one designated driver (a $25 value)
- $22 for picnic-grounds admission for one vehicle (a $45 value)
The Temecula Polo Party takes place on Saturday, September 7, from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m at the Temecula Valley Polo Club facilities at Galway Downs. Regular adult VIP admission includes 5-ounce craft beer samples, 3-ounce wine samples, and complimentary hors d'oeurves following the polo match. The grassy picnic-ground area is adjacent to the VIP pavilion. Picnic-grounds admission does not include food or drink. All guests have access to the divot stomp and get a complimentary glass of sparkling wine. This event benefits Villa Chardonnay, a nonprofit equine rescue ranch and sanctuary.
Temecula Valley Polo Club
38801 Los Corralitos Rd.
Temecula, California 92592Get Directions