People agree that oysters are one of the few dishes that taste good raw or cooked, just like salmon or the inconsistent sloppy joes your crush makes. Taste raw the right way with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for dinner for two (up to a $98.85 value)
- Two glasses of house red or white wine (a $12 value)
- One appetizer or soup (up to a $16.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $49.90 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $20 value)<p> $85 for dinner for four (up to a $197.70 value)
- Four glasses of house red or white wine (a $24 value)
- Two appetizers or soups (up to a $33.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $99.80 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $40 value)<p>
View the menu.<p>
Umberto's Clam House
In the summer of 2011, Zagat-rated Umberto's Clam House delighted patrons of the arts with its signature dish of short-rib ragu over penne at the sixth annual Hoboken International Film Festival. Inside the eatery, an open kitchen offers diners views of pasta-twirling chefs frying up fresh squid and hot red-clam sauce simmering in fish tanks, and a custom built bar doles out libations.
What some people are buzzing about:
“Great service and Excellent food”
“ Though the barker acts like its unlimited free wine, only the first glass is free, after that they discreetly add 47 per glass. Other than that---most excellent”
“Friendly staff, and great food.”
132 Mulberry St.
New York, New York 10013