Scuba diving is the only way left to find hidden treasure, befriend a nautical skeleton, or strap a huge tank to yourself. Explore the possibilities with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$80 for a 14-hour scuba-diving course (a $164 value)
- Includes classroom and pool portions
- All equipment provided
- Takes place over three weekdays or one full weekend; click here to see available dates
- Student kit and DVD ($119.05) not included
- Ideal for those who would like to complete their certification dives on vacation
$179 for a full PADI scuba-certification course (up to a $339 value)
- Includes classroom and pool portions (a $164 value)
- Four open-water dives (up to a $125 value)
- Tanks, weights, and wetsuits are provided for open-water dives (a $50 value); students are responsible for all other equipment
- Student kit and DVD ($119.05) and PADI processing fee ($35) not included
With experienced instructors and its five-star PADI status, Underwater Phantaseas can turn nearly any student into a certified scuba diver. Whether swimmers are dipping a toe into their very first lesson or sharpening their skills in specialty classes, they learn under the seasoned tutelage of instructors who have explored waters throughout the world. An onsite pool filled with warm saltwater re-creates the feel of the ocean without its chilly temperatures or roving schools of Disney illustrators, and trips to area waterways, neighboring states, and tropic destinations such as Fiji and the Cayman Islands acquaint patrons with the challenges of real-world scuba diving. The fully stocked gear shop lavishes visitors with the equipment they need for dives to the bottom of local pools and faraway seas alike.