Choose Between Two Options
$11 for an associate membership package
- Two priority passes for entry to the permanent exhibition
- Members-only benefits include an express line at museum entrance, 10% discount at the museum shop, exclusive content, and behind-the-scenes information
- Official member card, note cards, and calendar
$18 for a membership package
- Four priority passes for entry to the permanent exhibition
- All the benefits of the associate membership package
- Subscription to the biannual museum magazine
- Invitation to select members-only receptions
- 10% discount at the museum café
Click here for more information about planning a visit to the museum.
Photo credit: United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Located amid the National Mall's many monuments to freedom, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum reminds visitors of what can happen when our most fundamental rights are stripped away. Host to more than 36 million guests since its 1993 dedication, the Museum preserves the history of the Second World War's atrocities with its self-guided permanent exhibition. Covering three floors, the exhibition chronicles the ascension of the Nazis' totalitarian state, the ghettoization and extermination of Jews and other victims of Nazism, and also depicts the courage displayed by those who rescued their fellow human beings. The Museum features a collection of artifacts, historical film footage, and eyewitness testimonies which helps to bring this history to life.
Other exhibitions include Remember the Children: Daniel's Story, which is designed for younger visitors and families. Elsewhere, the Museum focuses on history since the Holocaust with subjects such as the Nuremberg Trials and contemporary genocide. As a living memorial to the victims of the Holocaust, the Museum seeks to inspire people to confront hate, prevent genocide, and promote human dignity.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Absolutely a must go. I never could have imagined what a profound impact this museum made on me. I would recommend getting there right when they open in order to...”
“Absolutely a must go. I never could have imagined what a profound impact this museum made on me. I would recommend getting there right when they open in order to have enough time to tour the entire museum.”
“There is usually a line forming to enter, but inside the flow is good. ”
100 Raoul Wallenberg Pl. SW
Washington, District of Columbia 20024