Beer, like soap, comes in a bar and livens up any shower. Wash your mouth out with this Groupon.
- VIP admission to the Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Saturday, October 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel rooftop pool deck
- Door time: 6 p.m., an early entry that’s for VIPs only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples.
- Click here to view the musical line-up.<p>
- $29.99 for VIP entry for one (a $60 value)
- $54.99 for VIP entry for two (a $120 value)<p>
VIP Package Contents
- Separate VIP entrance
- Entry to the event at 6 p.m. (one hour early)
- Access to six specialty beers
- Access to separate entertainment during VIP hour
- Unlimited tastings of all featured breweries
- Souvenir mug<p>
Rock Star Beer Festival
Belmont Lights – "Halfway" (Official Video)
* Who it's for: fans of craft beer, music, and poolside mingling * What to drink: unlimited samples from craft breweries such as Stone, Port Brewing Company, and Alesmith * Indie remixes from Ryan-X from Bass Punks. * Soothing acoustic tunes from Belmont Lights * Electronically tweaked vocal melodies by Okapi Sun. * Reggae-rock from Todo Mundo * What to see at the rooftop lounge: birds-eye views of the Gaslamp Quarter * 21: the age you need to be to drink, and the number you hope you're dealt when you play swim-up blackjack at the rooftop pool
Hard Rock's Rock Star Beer Festival
For one night only, Yost Theater's stage serves as the centerpiece of the Hard Rock's Rock Star Beer Festival, a celebration that gives attendees the opportunity to taste unlimited samples of more than 40 craft beers. The VIP tent supplements the brews with mixed-drink samples from Cocktail City Vegas, and Chicago punk outfit Mest and Gwen Stefani–certified tribute No Duh will play throughout the evening. A portion of the proceeds benefit Beer for Boobs, a nonprofit that provides funding for breast-cancer research.
“Arrive early... Line is SUPER long even WITH VIP!!! Worth it once you finally get in (:”
“The craft beers were great and the whole VIP experience for my nephew was great”
“It was awesome and people were super nice! I'd do it again! :-) accept, wish they sold water separately from the food trucks. That's all”
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
207 5th Ave
San Diego, California 92101Get Directions