Beer, like soap, comes in a bar and livens up any shower. Wash your mouth out with this Groupon.
- VIP admission to the Rock Star Beer Festival
- When: Saturday, October 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel rooftop pool deck
- Door time: 6 p.m., an early entry that’s for VIPs only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available beer samples.
- Click here to view the musical line-up.<p>
- $29.99 for VIP entry for one (a $60 value)
- $54.99 for VIP entry for two (a $120 value)<p>
VIP Package Contents
- Separate VIP entrance
- Entry to the event at 6 p.m. (one hour early)
- Access to six specialty beers
- Access to separate entertainment during VIP hour
- Unlimited tastings of all featured breweries
- Souvenir mug<p>
Rock Star Beer Festival
Belmont Lights – "Halfway" (Official Video)
* Who it's for: fans of craft beer, music, and poolside mingling * What to drink: unlimited samples from craft breweries such as Stone, Port Brewing Company, and Alesmith * Indie remixes from Ryan-X from Bass Punks. * Soothing acoustic tunes from Belmont Lights * Electronically tweaked vocal melodies by Okapi Sun. * Reggae-rock from Todo Mundo * What to see at the rooftop lounge: birds-eye views of the Gaslamp Quarter * 21: the age you need to be to drink, and the number you hope you're dealt when you play swim-up blackjack at the rooftop pool
Scottsdale Beer and Music Festival
For one night only, Maya Day and Nightclub's beautiful pool will serve as the centerpiece of the Scottsdale Beer and Music Festival, a craft-beer celebration that gives attendees the opportunity to taste unlimited samples of more than 40 types of craft beer. Indie and rock bands will play throughout the evening, while DJs spin tunes in the VIP tent. A portion of the proceeds benefit Beer 4 Boobs, a nonprofit that provides funding for breast-cancer research.
“Arrive early... Line is SUPER long even WITH VIP!!! Worth it once you finally get in (:”
“The craft beers were great and the whole VIP experience for my nephew was great”
“It was awesome and people were super nice! I'd do it again! :-) accept, wish they sold water separately from the food trucks. That's all”
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
207 5th Ave
San Diego, California 92101Get Directions