You can learn a lot about people by looking at their faces, such as how they feel about your jokes or whether they have a face, too. Refresh your visage with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $139 for two Vbeam laser treatments for the nose and cheeks (a $400 value)
- $199 for two Vbeam laser treatments for the face or neck (a $600 value)
- $259 for four Vbeam laser treatments for the nose and cheeks (an $800 value)
- $389 for two Vbeam laser treatments for the face and neck (a $1,200 value)
- $399 for four Vbeam laser treatments for the face or neck (a $1,200 value)
- $789 for four Vbeam laser treatments for the face and neck (a $2,400 value)
During the 30-minute treatment, the technician conducts a consultation before directing intense pulses of light onto facial and neck areas. The procedure is designed to correct uneven pigmentation, facial veins, sun damage, and rosacea, and may also firm the skin. Treatments typically cause little pain; some patients report a warming sensation that is addressed by a cooling system. The skin may appear red and swollen for a few hours after the session. Some patients may notice results immediately, but multiple treatments may be necessary for best results.
At the Updegraff Clinic, Dr. Bryan Updegraff and his team of certified specialists tend to skin with dermatological services, allergy testing, and rejuvenating cosmetic treatments. The Candela Vbeam laser's gentle pulsed light penetrates deep into dermises to reduce skin woes, and a cooling mist soothes the skin as the laser works. Injections of Botox, Dysport, Restylane, and Perlane reduce the appearance of wrinkles more easily than spackling them with silly putty, and a variety of chemical and acid peels evict depleted skin cells to unleash an inner glow.
96% of 104 customers recommend
“Staff was very friendly, overall a pleasant experience.”
“A wonderful professional practice!!!! Will definitely be back!”
“I loved the service! I have been to two laser specilist in the past and feel by far that Updegreff was a place I could trust!”