It's important to take care of your teeth so you can chew for your whole life and so that your skeleton doesn't look all malnourished. Make a lasting impression with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $999 for an exam, x-rays, and two porcelain veneers (a $2,600 value)
- $1,999 for an exam, x-rays, and four porcelain veneers (a $5,000 value)
- $2,999 for an exam, x-rays, and six porcelain veneers (a $7,400 value)
- $3,999 for an exam, x-rays, and eight porcelain veneers (a $9,800 value)
- $55 for a dental cleaning, exam, and oral-health screening (a $325 value)
Valencia Dental Center
Patients at Valencia Dental Center settle into a comfy leather couch in a reception area with neon-green walls and oversize art canvases splashed with colorful swirls while waiting for routine checkups or more intensive cosmetic procedures. Inside the treatment rooms, Drs. Santiago Uribe, Vanessa Flores, and John Carlo Guevarra screen for oral-health problems, clean plaque and tartar, and treat periodontal disease. They also boost smiles’ aesthetics with teeth whitening and veneers, which are pieces of porcelain that are thinner than stick-bug supermodels and adhere to the front of teeth to hide discoloration.
3532 20th St
San Francisco, California 94110