A burger should be held with two hands, much like a steering wheel or a big wooden trunk filled with cement. Hold on to your hamburger with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for an American dinner for two on Friday or Saturday (up to a $94 total value)
- $99 for an American dinner for four on Friday or Saturday (up to a $188 total value)
- $45 for an American dinner for two on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $94 total value)
- $89 for an American dinner for four on Sunday–Thursday (up to a $188 total value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- One shared Taster or Morsel plate (up to a $16 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $39 value each)
Hotel Derek is Texas with an upscale twist. The name itself is a play on the derrick drilling rig, a nod to Houston’s oil-rich past. Located in the heart of the city’s Uptown neighborhood, the hotel is less than half a mile from The Galleria, a sprawling mall with hundreds of brand-name retailers, including Saks Fifth Avenue and Tiffany, as well as a slew of restaurants.
The hotel's AAA Four Diamond–rated restaurant cooks up Texas-style breakfast daily, with dishes including huevos rancheros and pecan-raisin french toast. At Vin Bar, an extensive list of wine and beer complements entrees such as baby back ribs, lobster pot pie, and buffalo burgers.
Guest rooms at Hotel Derek are decorated with rich fabric, bold colors, and luxurious amenities. For example, each 500-square-foot terrace suite features two bathrooms, a bedroom, and a separate living area with a fold-out couch. Guests can take in views of Houston from the suite's balcony or through floor-to-ceiling windows.