When people rally together, they can accomplish anything, such as building the pyramids, going to the moon, or eating an entire party sub. Team up for good with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $20 for entry in a human or zombie run (a $40 value)
- $40 for two Groupons, each good for entry in a human or zombie run (an $80 total value)
- $80 for four Groupons, each good for entry in a human or zombie run (a $160 total value)
- $30 for entry in a human and zombie run (a $60 value)
- $60 for two Groupons, each good for entry in a human and zombie run (a $120 total value)
- $120 for four Groupons, each good for entry in a human and zombie run (a $240 total value)
On Sunday, October 27, two different runs will take place on the Run of the Dead's 5K obstacle course: a human run and a zombie run. Participants in the human run will receive three flags to tuck in their belts, while participants in the zombie run will receive a head start to find hiding places along the course. The goal for humans is to finish the run with at least one flag. The goal for zombies is to nab as many flags as possible. Humans who lose all of their flags will become zombies. The run's first wave will depart at 11 a.m., with subsequent waves departing every 30 minutes until 3 p.m. Proceeds from the undead fun benefit the Valley-Shore YMCA. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
Since 1884, countless communities have benefitted from the YMCA's activities and programs. The Connecticut River Valley and its Valley-Shore facility are no different. Structurally speaking, the building features a gymnasium, a fitness center, a racquetball court, an outdoor track, and two six-lane swimming pools made from an old highway. Communally speaking, the staff offer an array of youth development programs and more than 40 types of adult fitness classes, including Zumba and boot camp.