Contrary to popular belief, boats are actually much safer than cars, which inexplicably sink every time you drive them on water. Take a proper water road ride with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for a carol ship cruise for two with hot chocolate (a $79.78 value)
- $49 for a carol ship cruise for two with a light dinner (a $102.36 value)
- $69 for a carol ship cruise for four with hot chocolate (a $159.56 value)
- $90 for a carol ship cruise for four with a light dinner (a $204.72 value)
- $125 for a carol ship cruise for eight with hot chocolate (a $319.12 value)
- $169 for a carol ship cruise for eight with a light dinner (a $409.44 value)
During carol ship cruises, passengers board Vancouver Cruises vessels the Abitibi and The Queen of Diamonds, each bedecked with hundreds of festive lights. A pianist and a singer lead carols inside a heated salon, where each guest has a reserved seat at a linen-covered table. Light dinner is served on cruises running Monday through Thursday, and includes croissants stuffed with turkey, cranberries, herb stuffing, and potato salad; chocolate truffle bars; and unlimited fresh-brewed tea and coffee. The cruises run December 1–December 23, with additional sails on December 28 and December 29; see the full schedule here.
Coasting across the swells since 1981, Vancouver Cruises affixes sea legs to locals and tourists alike while serving up dazzling views of the city and its neighbouring waterways. One of three luxurious boats ferries groups as large as 400 people throughout the popular Vancouver harbour and False Creek waters, including the nightclub-inspired Abitibi, which features large sun decks, and the Queen of Diamonds, which provides 360-degree panoramas of passing sights. Gourmet chefs are on hand on all three ships, accompanying memorable occasions such as weddings, graduations, and company outings with equally memorable eats. During the holiday season, Vancouver Cruises also fuels festive spirits with its Carol Ships rife with decorations and singing.