Contrary to popular belief, boats are actually much safer than cars, which inexplicably sink every time you drive them on water. Take a proper water road ride with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $189 for a 3-hour carol ship cruise with a light dinner for eight ($399.60 value)
- $99 for a 3-hour carol ship cruise with a light dinner for four ($199.80 value)
- $59 for a 3-hour carol ship cruise with a light dinner for two ($115.90 value)
- $135 for a 3-hour carol ship cruise with hot chocolate for eight ($295.62 value)
- $69 for a 3-hour carol ship cruise with hot chocolate for four ($147.80 value)
- $39 for a 3-hour carol ship cruise with hot chocolate for two ($73.90 value)
During carol ship cruises, passengers board Vancouver Cruises vessels the Abitibi and The Queen of Diamonds, each bedecked with hundreds of festive lights. A pianist and a singer lead carols inside a heated salon, where each guest has a reserved seat at a linen-covered table. Light dinner is served on cruises running Sunday through Thursday, and includes croissants stuffed with turkey, cranberries, herb stuffing, and potato salad; chocolate truffle bars; and unlimited fresh-brewed tea and coffee.
Groupon customers may upgrade to a full traditional Christmas dinner, served buffet style. Upgrades are based on adult pricing. Click here to see available dates.
Coasting across the swells since 1981, Vancouver Cruises affixes sea legs to locals and tourists alike while serving up dazzling views of the city and its neighbouring waterways. One of three luxurious boats ferries groups as large as 400 people throughout the popular Vancouver harbour and False Creek waters, including the nightclub-inspired Abitibi, which features large sun decks, and the Queen of Diamonds, which provides 360-degree panoramas of passing sights. Gourmet chefs are on hand on all three ships, accompanying memorable occasions such as weddings, graduations, and company outings with equally memorable eats. During the holiday season, Vancouver Cruises also fuels festive spirits with its Carol Ships rife with decorations and singing.