The call of the wild is like a call from an elderly grandparent: though you can't quite make out what's being said, you feel better about yourself when you answer. Pick up nature's phone with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $20 for a two-hour single kayak rental, redeemable Monday–Friday ($44.80 value)
- $25 for a two-hour single kayak rental, redeemable any day ($44.80 value)
- $30 for a two-hour double kayak rental, redeemable Monday–Friday ($61.60 value)
- $35 for a two-hour double kayak rental, redeemable any day ($61.60 value)
- $32 for a 2.5-hour classic single kayak tour ($65 value)
- $39 for a 2.5-hour classic double kayak tour ($85 value)
Vancouver Water Adventures
Vancouver Water Adventures equips maritime adventurers with wet suits, life jackets, and personal watercraft for exploring the waterways of False Creek and English Bay. The staff stocks a fleet of jet skis, paddleboards, and kayaks, which riders can paddle past beaches and along inlets. In addition to soaking up scenic ocean views and spying on local wildlife, guests can accompany skilled guides on jet ski tours to the area's most impressive sights. Those operating machines must have a valid driver's licence, and all passengers must be at least 6 years old without factoring in alternate theories of relativity.