Clearing your body of unwanted hair makes your skin smooth enough to convince blind people they're holding a huge baby. Be a big softy with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for three laser hair-removal treatments for an extra-small area (a $150 value)
- $139 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a small area (a $600 value)
- $179 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area (a $900 value)
- $225 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a large area (a $1,500 value)
- $249 for three laser hair-removal treatments for an extra-large area (a $2,250 value)
Candela GentleYag lasers remove unwanted follicles in as little as a few minutes to half an hour with no added downtime, leaving patients able to resume normal activities immediately after treatment. Click here for a list of available treatment areas.
Vein Center of Charlotte
Vein Center of Charlotte's Dr. James Altizer lays claim to a stout resume of medical accomplishments, with decades of professional medical experience, service in the first Gulf War as a naval medical officer, and the successful completion of more than 1,200 endovenous catheter treatments for varicose veins. As a registered vascular technologist, the doctor employs a sophisticated arsenal of equipment and procedures to diagnose and treat patients. Foam sclerotherapy treatments dissipate small spider veins from the inside, and ultrasound techniques lay out a hyper-accurate map of deeper veins and gold deposits. In addition to removing unsightly hyperpigmentation from blood vessels, Vein Center of Charlotte applies its high-tech philosophy to a wide range of aesthetic procedures including skin-smoothing laser hair removal.