Going out to a restaurant with your family is a great way to catch up and an even better way to prove to your parents that you've finally learned to eat without screaming between bites. Reveal the new you with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for a three-course prix fixe meal for two with a bottle of wine (a $180 value)
- $175 for a three-course prix fixe meal for four with two bottles of wine (a $360 value)
The prix fixe menu includes:
- Choice of artichoke soup or a BLT salad
- Choice of buttermilk fried chicken or a cassoulet of spring vegetables
- Choice of lemon parfait or a dark chocolate pot de crème
- Choice of Pacific Bay cabernet or chardonnay
Velvet Room at the Clift Hotel
Many hotels offer a standard continental breakfast, but the Clift Hotel isn’t standard. Inside the Clift’s regal structure sits the Velvet Room, where guests can begin their days with breakfasts of smoked salmon with caviar crème fraiche and omelets flecked with dandelion greens or truffle cheese. Executive chef Thomas Weibull devises the menu, culling ingredients for his seasonal dishes from local farmers and purveyors, along with the béarnaise springs behind his house. At dinner, he might serve plates of roasted bone marrow or homemade lobster mac and cheese. The rustic and artful dishes match the décor: tall velvet curtains line the walls, and hand-blown Murano glass lamps glow upon tables and red leather banquettes.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“The food was superb, the room is gorgeous, and our server, Natalie, could not have been more helpful or charming.”
“Great service in a very nice atmosphere.”
“Awesome trendy restaurant and bar”