Flying is the only way to get close enough to a cloud to milk it or to visit your secret sky family. Break free from earthly bonds with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$175 for a First Flight Experience (a $299 value)
- 60-minute crew-assisted first-time flight with 15 minutes of ground instruction
- Pilots to take flight with a passenger
- Gift package including a logbook and certificate, invitation to a private pilot ground school, discounted museum tickets, a pilot-training DVD, and six-month subscription to Flight Training Magazine.
$575 for a Flight and Dinner Experience for two (a $750 value)
- All of the above package
- Dinner for two at 121 Restaurant in Waterbury, Connecticut
- Each customer can take the rudder for one leg of the flight, or opt to let one of the two fly both there and back.
$2,999 for a New York City helicopter tour and skydiving for two (a $4,000 value)
$5,500 for a New York City helicopter tour and skydiving for four (an $8,000 value)
- Helicopter tour from Manhattan to Republic Airport
- Teams board Piper Warrior aircraft and set out to Calverton, where customers perform 80% of flight
- Tandem skydive 13,500 feet above sea level
- Teams participate in special challenges to accumulate points. Winning team is announced after final landing
Mike Tarascio's life changed forever in 1981 when a business partner offered him a ride to a conference in New Jersey—not in a town car or on a tandem bicycle, but in a small private airplane. The very next year, Mike bought an airplane of his own and founded the business that would eventually become Ventura Aviation. Today, he, his wife, and their sons operate their business out of Republic Airport, where they use their fleet of Learjets, Piper Warriors, and a helicopter to train a new generation of skyborne adventurers. Their goal is to introduce clients to the limitless lifestyle and freedom that comes with personal aviation, and inspire others to make the life-changing decision to learn to fly.