Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a wine, cheese, and chocolate tasting for two people ($30 value)
- $29 for a wine, cheese, and chocolate tasting for four people ($60 value)
Both options include:
- Six wine tastings per person
- Four cheese samples per person
- Two chocolate samples per person
More than a century ago in Sicily, a man named Michael Vetrano began making wine—a hobby much appreciated by the friends and family who sipped his creations. Today, great grandson Bill Vetrano continues the family tradition at Vetro Winery. Bill and his team transform Wisconsin grapes into dry, semi-dry, and sweet reds and whites. During visits to the tasting room, guests can pair sips with bites of chocolate and cheese, take in sweeping views of the woods and marshland, or try their hand on a pair of vintage pinball machines. Indulging in these wine tastings also benefits the community at large, as the Vetrano family donates funds to support the Special Olympics.
1414 Vino Ln.
Jefferson, Wisconsin 53549