Mark Twain once called golf a good walk spoiled, due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $47 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, with cart rental and two small buckets of range balls (up to a $94 value)
- $85 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, with cart rental and four small buckets of range balls (up to a $188 value)
Viking Meadows Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Viking Meadows Golf Club
A shimmering sheet of bluegrass spreads underfoot on each of the holes at Viking Meadows Golf Club. Eighteen of these manicured fairways make up the club's championship-length course, The Meadows, a 6,428-yard undertaking that pits players against water hazards on six holes, tricky dogleg turns, and the constant threat of mole people bursting from the ground.
The Meadows Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,428 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 124 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
“Only lost 4 balls - a personal best on a 18 hole course. I'll be back :).”
“Bring extra balls!”
“Nice course, challenging as can't always see the green, so makes for knowing what you can do with each golf club! Very fun!”
1788 Viking Blvd
East Bethel, Minnesota 55011