Mind and body operate in tandem, which is why stress causes headaches and slamming your hand in the door makes you forget math. Restore your faculties with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$79 for a wine-therapy spa day for 1 (a $223 total value)
$149 for a wine-therapy spa day for 2 (a $446 total value)
$199 for a spa retreat for up to 10 (up to a $400 value)
The wine-therapy spa day includes the following per person:
- A 30-minute foot soak enhanced with chardonnay and grape-seed oil
- A choice of one of the following 60-minute services: a detoxifying massage with grape-seed oil, a deep-tissue massage, or an antioxidant facial with grape-seed oil and red-wine extracts
- Champagne-and-grape-seed sugar hand scrub
- A glass of wine and up to seven wine flights at the Barrel Room next door
- An appetizer, such as an artisian cheese plate with local bread, olives, olive oil, and seasonal fruits
The 10-person spa retreat includes the following per person:
- A glass of wine and port-infused chocolate truffles
- Wine foot soak and champagne sugar foot scrub
- Chair massage
Vino + Therapy Studio
From red-wine facials to grape-seed-oil massages, the vinotherapists at Vino + Therapy Studio introduce a wine-grape component to each of their soothing spa treatments, aiming to exhibit the healing and rejuvenating properties of wine used during the beautification process. That’s thanks to owner Nena Benson, who draws inspiration from the vinoterapia spas popular in Tuscany. She touts the revitalizing effects of wine grapes; the acids can enhance circulation, for instance, and age-fighting antioxidants and resveratrol help strengthen and protect delicate tissues.
Because Vino + Therapy Studio has paired with local wineries, guests can also sip boutique wines and nibble Italian small plates at the sidewalk patio before or after a variety of treatments. Clients can even pair a day at the spa with a wine tour, during which they sample sips from the capacious cellars and naturally occurring wine geysers of several Central Coast vineyards.