Mind and body operate in tandem, which is why stress causes headaches and slamming your hand in the door makes you forget math. Restore your faculties with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a wine-therapy package for one (a $205 value)
- $116 for a wine-therapy package for two (a $410 value)
The package includes the following for each person:
- Welcome glass of wine and housemade port-infused truffles
- Signature wine foot soak and chardonnay-and-pear sugar-scrub foot treatment
- Choice of an anti-aging Coco-Cab chocolate-cabernet foot mask or a moisturizing vineyard-rose foot mask
- Choice of a 30-minute Press’d for Time vino facial or a vino massage
- Boutique wine tasting at The Barrel Room
Clients can upgrade their package to include both a facial and massage for an additional $55 per person.
Vino + Therapy Studio
From red-wine facials to grape-seed-oil massages, the vinotherapists at Vino + Therapy Studio introduces wine and beer components to their soothing spa treatments, aiming to exhibit the healing and rejuvenating properties of wine and beer used during the beautification process that are said to date back as far as Cleopatra and the Romans. That’s thanks to owner Nena Benson, who draws inspiration from the vinoterapia spas popular in Tuscany. She touts the revitalizing effects of wine grapes; the acids can enhance circulation, for instance, and age-fighting antioxidants and resveratrol help strengthen delicate tissues and reduce inflammation. Beer hops, meanwhile, are rich in magnesium, zinc, and vitamins B1 and B3, and can help promote healthier skin.
Vino + Therapy Studio provides a welcoming environment for beer and wine enthusiasts to sip boutique wines and nibble Italian small plates at the sidewalk patio before or after a variety of treatments. Travelers and locals alike can pair a day at the spa with a wine tour, during which they sample sips from the capacious cellars and naturally occurring wine geysers of several Central Coast vineyards.