Mind and body operate in tandem, which is why stress causes headaches and slamming your hand in the door makes you forget math. Restore your faculties with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for a wine-therapy package for one (a $150 value)
- $145 for a wine-therapy package for two (a $300 value)
- $280 for a wine-therapy package for four (a $600 value
The package includes the following for each person:
- Welcome glass of wine
- Signature wine foot soak and spa sommeliers' essential-oil- and herb-bar setup
- Choice of a 30-minute Press’d for Time Coco-Cab Vino facial or a Vino massage
- Boutique wine tasting at The Barrel Room with five samples
- 20% off purchase of a VIP card at Bella Cose Boutique
Vino + Therapy Studio
From red-wine facials to grape-seed-oil massages, the vinotherapists at Vino + Therapy Studio introduce a wine-grape component to each of their soothing spa treatments, aiming to exhibit the healing and rejuvenating properties of wine used during the beautification process. That’s thanks to owner Nena Benson, who draws inspiration from the vinoterapia spas popular in Tuscany. She touts the revitalizing effects of wine grapes; the acids can enhance circulation, for instance, and age-fighting antioxidants and resveratrol help strengthen and protect delicate tissues.
Because Vino + Therapy Studio has paired with local wineries, guests can also sip boutique wines and nibble Italian small plates at the sidewalk patio before or after a variety of treatments. Clients can even pair a day at the spa with a wine tour, during which they sample sips from the capacious cellars and naturally occurring wine geysers of several Central Coast vineyards.